Qatar Airways allows individuals to use electronic respiratory assistive devices in the passenger cabin as long as the device:
- Displays a manufacturer’s label that indicates that the device meets with the requirements set by the QCAA.
- Displays a manufacturer’s label that indicates that the device meets with the requirements set by the FAA, where requirements for medical portable electronic devices have not been set by the QCAA.
- Can be stowed according to cabin safety requirements.
Four types of passenger supplied electronic respiratory assistive devices are covered by this rule:
- Continuous Positive Airways Pressure (CPAP) machines
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators (POC)
If you have any additional questions, please contact your local Qatar Airways office.